Golden Brown Hair: Bloggers Summer Style
This summer’s hot hair color is golden brown. Bloggers love to wear these soft shades between caramel and chocolate brown. You may also like to wear one of these brown shades this summer and allow the sun to create sophisticated highlights in your hair
Gallery: Blogger Wear their Hair Golden Brown
Golden Brown Hair: Luisa
Luisa’s straight golden blonde hair is the perfect match to the almost grungy looking black-and-white outfit with leather jacket. Streaks give the ombre hair additional highlights and help to provide a unifying colour design for her long hair
Golden Brown Hair: Carla
Carla’s long hair reaches about four inches past her shoulders. The hair is Frappuccino-brown with Macchiato-brown accents. The streaks add to the natural look of this colour and hairstyle
Golden Brown Hair: Diana
Carla is known from her fashion blog ‘Dressed Up Alligators’. Rain or shine, her hair looks fresh and radiant whether it is straight or styled into glamorous waves or curls. The hair colour close to her hair roots and ends is golden brown. It transitions from golden brown near the roots to light mocha brown and back to golden brown
Golden Brown Hair: Lauren
Lauren (‘Someone Like You’) demonstrates that chocolate brown is not only a fall colour. The darker brown shade flatters her complexion. The hair ends are coloured just a tad lighter than the rest of the hair. That adds the carefree lightness of summer to her hair
Golden Brown Hair: Isabella
Isabella’s golden brown hair reflects the glow of the setting sun after a bright summer day. (Together with Jasmin she created the blog ‘tea & twigs) Her hair is fawn brown from the roots to ear level. The colour then transitions to a soft golden blonde.
With their hair color ranging from blonde with caramel tones to chocolate brown bloggers look sophisticated this summer. They are ready for fun in the sun. The sun will create golden blonde or caramel highlights, which will add even more vibrancy to their sun-tanned complexions.
These highlights give the golden brown of the bloggers’ hair the allure of energy and youth. Dependent on the angle light hits the different strands of hair, it will look blonde or brown. This creates flowing contrasts and the illusion of movement. The trendy ombre coloring enhances the shimmering beauty of light-infused hair.
Luisa demonstrates these effects with her two-tone hair and Carla’s streaked hair also dazzles with the interesting effects of reflected light. We hope you will enjoy the various looks in our gallery.
Tips to keep golden brown hair looking vibrant through the seasons:
- To maintain the luster of your golden brown hair through the summer months your hair needs plenty of care. In extreme temperature, hair needs moisture and a heat protectant. Apply oil to the hair ends for luster and a well-groomed appearance.
- Extra-gloss hairspray gives hair the deep glow for extra glamour. Every hairstyle looks better with dancing light reflections in healthy looking hair.
The ideal haircut for golden brown hair:
- Golden brown hair looks particularly appealing if it reaches at least to the shoulders. Be sure to cut the hair ends regularly to maintain the glamorous shine of your hair.
Suitable hairstyles for golden brown hair:
- Beach waves or curls create playful interest.
The proper coloring technique creates the desired golden brown:
- It takes only a few lighter streaks to produce ever-changing patterns of light reflection.
- Darker complexions call for darker hair color variations.
Luisa's Blog >> Style Roulette
Carla's Blog >> The Fashion Through My Eye
Diana's Blog >> Dressed Up Alligators
Blog Created by Isabella and Jasmin >> tea & twigs
Lauren's Blog >> Someone Like You