Whether your hair is naturally thin or you have started to experience some hair loss, there are plenty of flattering hairstyles for thin hair that will help you to feel happy and confident with your look. What’s more, there are a number of different care tips you can follow that will help make your hair appear fuller and healthier from day-to-day. Here we take a glance at the best styling and care tricks to help you find the best style for you.
Straight cut bobs with a quiff or long slanted bangs can be the ideal solution for thin hair, adding body to an otherwise flat look.
Finding the right hairstyle for your fine or thin hair is all about embracing your hair type and highlighting its strengths. Short haircuts for thin hair won’t weigh down your look and will keep thin hair looking bouncy and full. For instance, a bob can add amazing volume to even very fine hair.
The best hairstyles for thin hair will add body and will lift your hair away from your scalp, creating more volume and a fuller look. Tweaking some classic hairstyles to match your hair type can help you find the best thin hairstyle. By braiding your hair loosely, your hair will appear thicker than it would in a tight braid, while long side-swept bangs are a chic way to cover a receding hairline. To achieve this, try gathering your hair into a low ponytail or chignon.
Chignons are among the most popular styling options for thin hair
Some of the best hairstyles for thin hair are the ones that you discover yourself through trial and error. By experimenting and taking a few risks, you will eventually find the thin hairstyles that suit you best. The effect of a flattering thin haircut can be magnified and enhanced by using the right products. Achieving extra body and hold is easy with a good spritz of göt2b Volumaniac hairspray and can transform thin hair into a luscious, smooth and shimmering mane. Applying a styling powder directly to the hair roots helps to create more bounce and lift, although you want to be sure not to apply it so heavily as to be visible.
Using natural caffeine product can also strengthen your hair, making it less susceptible to damage or loss, and can also stimulate new hair growth. With a little experimentation, you’ll find both the best thin hairstyles and care products to achieve your perfect look.
Turn thin hair into a great haircut.
1. Part your hair on the opposite side. If you normally part your hair on the left, blow dry it as usual, but part it on the right to add extra volume at the roots. For an exaggerated effect, also use a root lifting spray.
2. Backcomb your hair. Gently tease your roots using a comb, and use a high hold spray to keep the pumped-up look in place.
3. Get short layers. A blunt cut can weigh your hair down. Adding light layers to any haircut for thin hair will give you greater shape and movement.
4. Blow-dry your hair upside down. Flip your head upside down when it's still wet and blow dry. When you get to your roots, use your fingers to softly lift and tousle the hairs.
5. Skip the serum. Serum makes your hair sleek and frizz-free, but it also makes it lay flat. Instead, sprinkle your roots with Schwarzkopf göt2b Powder’ful volumizing styling powder. This is a great texturizer, adding grip and tons of volume to your hair.
6. Get highlights and lowlights. When your hair is all the same color, it can appear thinner. Adding multiple hues to your hair creates the appearance of depth and can make limp locks appear fuller.
7. Use the right shampoo. A hair thickening shampoo can give your locks an added boost. Follow by blow-drying with a round brush for even more lift.