Super Easy: Style Curls without Heat
Most people know that you can style curls using a flat iron or a curling iron – but did you know you can also get your dream curls without using heat? It’s more gentle on your hair and the results are just as nice. We’ll go over how easy it is to get curls without heat and what you’ll need to do it.
Styling curls without heat? It’s easy with the right tips!
Want curls without needing to use heat? Not a problem and super easy to do – and it’s totally good for your hair. Really? Really! You’ll just need a few tools and if possible hair that’s at least to your shoulders in length. We’ll go over three ways to get your straight hair to transform into bouncy curls or soft waves.
1. Get curls without heat using an elastic headband
2. Use straws to style curls without heat
We get it – straws are meant for drinking. But they’re also perfect for styling curls!
- Wash your hair and divide into sections. The thicker the sections are, the looser the curls will be. Smaller sections will lead to tighter ringlets.
- Wrap each section around a straw and tie the straw into a knot. Repeat this step until all of your hair has been wrapped around the straws.
- If possible, let your hair dry overnight. The next morning, remove all the straws, run your fingers through your hair a bit and finish off with some hairspray to hold the look.