Having shorter hair does not necessarily mean you have to wear it the same way every day! You can create a new look with the use of hair clips and slides to help tame unruly short hair. Furthermore, Alice bands and many different hair accessories create eye-catching style variations which will keep your short hairstyle feeling new and fresh at all times.
Short and Sweet: Styling Short Haircuts
Whatever the style, short haircuts for women can look completely alluring, sophisticated and trendy. For those who find longer hair too much to take care of, or who simply wish for a fresh start, there are so many fantastic short hairstyles for women to choose from, such as pixie cuts, bobs, and asymmetrical swoops. Well-shaped shorter styles are classy, pull attention to the facial features, and ensure that there is not too much maintenance.
Embrace change with a new short hairstyle
Quite often, we get nervous about cutting our hair dramatically. However, there's really nothing to worry about, as there are countless styles for short hair which look great and are on-trend. There's no reason why styling short hair should be any more of less of a problem than working with longer locks, and in most cases it takes a fraction of the time! There are often times in life when you just want to start over and go for a big change, so a short hairstyle can be exactly what you need.
Reasons for choosing a cute short hairstyle
Are you still unsure about cutting your hair short? Here are a few good reasons for a short haircut:
- It's exciting and an empowering move.
- It's a brand new chapter in your life.
- It will make your hair much healthier as split ends and fraying are removed.
- Short haircuts for women are quicker and easier to style, meaning your time spent getting ready in the morning will be drastically reduced.
- A shorter cut can draw attention to your face and jewelry: show off those features!
- It will grow back! Don't be afraid that this is your hair forever.
What short hairstyle will suit me?
Very short hairstyles look amazing at any age, regardless of your hair color or hair type. Even fine hair provides enough volume for a short hairstyle without the need to spend much time blow drying it with a round brush. It's always important to fit the right hairstyle to the shape of your face, but if in doubt, your hair stylist should be able to recommend the perfect cut.
If your hair is quite long, then you may like to approach short hairstyles gradually. Your first step could be a shoulder-length short bob, and then you could even make your way to a classic pixie cut if you'd like to go even shorter. As long as you're sure of the style before you get it cut, then there's no reason to be worried.
Tools and methods to style short hairstyles for women
Thankfully, very few tools and just a little bit of time are required to style short haircuts. Some important things to remember are:
- Styling mousse, styling wax, and beach spray
- Blow dryer with diffuser attachment
- A round brush
- Curling iron
- Getting a regular trim every six weeks
- Using quality shampoos and conditioners twice a week