Space buns not only look incredibly stylish, but are also suitable for every hair type. Smooth, fine hair can be made to look more voluminous with the help of double buns, and they help to tame curly hair too. But that’s not all: The buns can also be individually styled – high or low, in a sleek look or with braided elements. These buns are very trendy, suitable for everyone, and work for every occasion. Here you can learn how to style space buns:
- Brush your hair to get rid of any tangles and divide in two with a center part.
- Use a hair tie to fix a ponytail at each side at the height that you want the space buns to be.
- Backcomb the ends of each ponytail slightly from the middle to the roots.
- Wrap the ponytails around the hair tie like a snail.
- Fix the mini buns in place with bobby pins and a dash of hai spray so that the look holds perfectly.
These are the basic instructions for creating classic double buns, but there are many different ways of styling them depending on the occasion: a sleek look for a sophisticated event or braided buns for a casual and fun daytime look. You could even add accessories such as flowers or hair jewelry or opt for bright scrunchies to help hold thicker hair in place.