- To tame fly-aways, spray a toothbrush with Got2b Glam Force hairspray then gently brush your hair into place. The light application of hairspray will give you hold without being too stiff.
- Carry dry shampoo with you wherever you go: it is like an instant root lift and shower in one.
- Keep up with your salon appointments. Trimming your dead ends on a regular basis will keep your look consistently refreshed.
- Know your hair type. If you’ve got oily hair, the products you use should complement that, not make it worse. The same goes for dry hair.
- Always use a heat protectant if you’re flat ironing or blow drying your hair on a regular basis. With no form of protection, your hair will become fried, leading to more bad hair days than good.
- Never be without bobby pins. You can leave your house with the most amazing ‘do in the morning, but a slight change in weather can take you from good hair day to bad. A bobby pin or two can fix you right up.
- Know what kind of maintenance you can handle before you get a cut. The lowest maintenance hair is long, layered cuts. Short hair requires styling just about every day.
- Make sure you have a simple, plain headband that goes with everything. Throwing one in on a bad hair day can transform it into a good one.
- Deep condition your hair weekly, especially if you’re heat styling your hair daily. Use something like the Gliss Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage treatment to help lock moisture into your strands and keep your hair looking healthy.
- Use product before you style your hair. This gives the end result a way longer chance of lasting, so you can be sure your style will make it through the entire day.
- Try a texturizing spray like the göt2b Mess-Merizing texturizing hairspray. Textured hair is much easier to work with because it holds the style better. If you’re planning a braid or a top knot, be sure to add some texture first.
- Unless you absolutely need to, don’t wash your hair every day. Shampooing daily strips your strands of the natural oils they need to stay hydrated and healthy.
Bad Hair Day Hairstyles & Tips
There comes a day every once in a while that every woman will look into the mirror and realize she’s having a bad hair day. Whether you are trying to hide second-day strands or just get out of the house on time, we have twelve quick fixes for your most pressing hair emergencies.