Half bun with wavy lengths
For us, this half bun style with waves is probably the hippest compromise between the ultra-casual hairstyle messy bun and soft-falling waves.
- You can achieve beautifully gentle waves when you wash your hair in the evening and prepare it with a product like göt2b FAT-TASTIC Plumping Mousse. Then, blow-dry until your hair is only slightly damp and then tie your lengths into a loose braid. In the morning, open the braid and untangle the lengths with your fingers. Our tip: Always remember to apply heat protection spray before blow-drying in order to avoid damage. Your hair will thank you for it later!
- Now loosely part the hair on top of your head and tie it at the back. To do this, tie a ponytail first, twist it up on itself and pin the ends with bobby pins.
- Finally spray some göt2b GLAM FORCE Hairspray onto your completed hairdo. This ensures your luscious new wavy lengths will stay in place all day and night long.
Braided ponytail with twisted sides
This casual hairstyle is practical yet playful, and is especially well suited to people with wavy hair that’s shoulder-length or longer.
- First, untangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb and loosely separate two medium-thick strands of hair on each side of your head. Twist them inwards and secure at the back of your head with bobby pins.
- Tie a ponytail at the back of your head as you normally would, including the twisted strands you just created.
- You can tie the ponytail quite loosely, securing the end of your hair strands with a thin hair tie. Ideally, match the color of the hair tie with your hair color. Finally, gently loosen your hairstyle with your fingertips.
Our tip: You can make the look even more sophisticated by wrapping a strand of hair around the hair tie at the back of your head, which you then take out before tying the ponytail. Simply pin the strand with one or two bobby pins under the ponytail - done!
Messy top knot (with or without a bow)
The messy bun is without doubt one of the best-loved casual hairstyles out there. Its chic textured look and luscious volume make it hit, day after day.
- Brush your hair thoroughly and work in some göt2b VOLUMANIAC Bodify Mousse evenly with your fingers. This provides lively volume and protects your hair from frizz.
- Now tie the hair on the top of your head into a ponytail and gently backcomb the lengths. This works especially well if you spray the comb with hairspray immediately beforehand.
- Twist the ponytail loosely in on itself until a chignon is formed, then secure the end with bobby pins. By the way, you can really take messy top knot up a notch if you decorate it with a large bow or hair clip. Place the hair accessory of your choice directly under the bun, and there you have it!