The right side part hairstyle for you
The side part hairstyle is a stylish, up-to-date look. A deep-set side part is very easy to master and works with almost any hairstyle, not to mention that it’s universally flattering. So grab your Schwarzkopf products and get on board with the season’s most glamorous look.
This first look combines the side part hairstyle with another hot trend for a stunning side swept hairstyle: Gorgeous full bodied beach waves hair. Teaming these with a side part equals instant Hollywood glamour.
- Start by parting your clean, blow dried hair with a fine tooth comb. For a symmetrical appearance, the parting should align with the highest point of your eyebrow.
- Rub a dollop of curl defining cream between your palms and apply it to your hair.
- Use a brush after applying the product so that every strand of hair is thoroughly coated with the product.
- Perfect your part using the end of a tail comb.
- Using a medium barrel curling iron, wrap two-inch sections of hair around the barrel, leaving the ends out. Straighter ends give this a more natural look. Work from the bottom upwards, creating waves all over your head for a good shape and foundation.
- Once you’re finished curling, soften the spirals with a brush and set with Schwarzkopf göt2b® VOLUMANIAC hairspray for a glamorous hairstyle with a side part.
Sleek and straight
For an ultra-sleek look, you can pair a side part hairstyle with sleek straight hairstyles. Your hair type will determine what styling products you’ll need for your statement side part hairstyle. Thicker hair has more weight, so it tends to hold a deep side part more easily.
- For thicker hair, smooth göt2b ® Texturizing Crème Pomade on to damp hair. If your hair is fine, use göt2b® VOLUMANIAC bodifying mousse, and then blow dry.
- Once again, use your comb to part your dry hair at your eyebrow’s highest point.
- Keeping your newly parted hair organized into sections with a clip, flat iron it, taking sections no wider than the diameter of your flat iron.
- Take a front section of hair from the more voluminous side of your part. Instead of pulling it straight down, angle the piece so it falls parallel to where you want it to rest, bending your wrist as you run the iron from roots to ends (use a bobby pin or claw to secure the hair if necessary).
- Continue to flat iron the remaining sections, and set the side part hairstyle with a light misting of göt2b® GLAM FORCE high hold hairspray.
Low ponytail or chignon
- Spritz the crown of your head lightly with water.
- Take a comb and part your hair two inches further to the side than you usually would – almost diagonal to your temple. Make sure the part reaches the back of your head.
- Then, take a brush and slick down your hair into a low pony that lands just above the nape of your neck. Keep the front part of your hair brushed along your forehead.
- Once your pony is fastened with a rubber band, fluff it and mist it with göt2b® Mess-Merizing hairspray.
For a chignon, knot your ponytail into a bun and fasten it together with bobby pins. Loosen a few wispy pieces from the sides in front of your ears to soften the look. Finish with another mist of hairspray.