Fall hair idea: Asymmetrical Bob
The asymmetrical bob is getting lots of attention from celebrity “It” girls this fall. It’s a stylish, understated fall hairstyle that Collins says is going down as one of his favorites this year. The easy, sleek look is without a doubt one of our favorite autumn hairstyles. To style this trending look:
- Divide your hair into four sections and apply göt2b® Volumaniac™ hairspray.
- Blow-dry it straight with a paddle brush, from one side to the other, back to front.
- Use a flat iron to ensure you straighten out the ends and get an ultra-sophisticated look.
Add our göt2b® Powder-ful® Voluminizing styling powder to give it a strong finish. Tuck it behind your ears for a simple, casual style or leave it to the front for an edgier fall hair look.
Autumn hair: The Long bob
The long bob (or lob) is one of the most popular celebrity cuts right now, and makes for a beautiful hairstyle for fall. The lob strikes the perfect balance between short and long, and features striking colors, shapes and textures. The cut is so chic that Collins says it has evolved into a longer version for fall.
- Style your longer lob by using a half-inch curling iron to curl only the top portion of your hair.
- Divide your hair into two-inch sections and curl it from the bottom of the piece to the top.
- Once you’re done with the middle section, finish by lightly smoothing out the top of your hair and spritzing with göt2b® mess-merizing® hairspray, then shaking your hair.
Fall haircuts: Mermaid waves
Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean you can’t rock mermaid waves; in fact, this tousled look is one of the best fall hair ideas. Collins says it is one of the most requested styles among his celeb clientele for autumn, but that a tousled mane of sexy supermodel-inspired hair is in style any season.
- For perfect beach waves hair for the fall, apply our göt2b® Volumaniac™ bodifying mousse to your wet hair.
- Flip your head upside down and blow-dry through it using your fingers to create volume at the roots.
- Part your hair in the middle and use a curling iron to add subtle waves around the face.
- For the final piece to this great fall hairstyle, complete your look by spritzing your hair with hairspray for added texture.
Consider the change of seasons your call to action to freshen up your image with celeb-inspired autumn hair – be it the asymmetrical bob, long lob, or mermaid waves. Celebrity hair stylist Richard Collins’ styling tips, along with your favorite Schwarzkopf products, should provide all the inspiration you need when you want to book your next salon appointment.