Hairstyle of a Star – The Gossip Girl's Updo
- Gossip Girl Dreama Walker's casually styled updo looks soft and sweet. Her make-up in nude tones fits the style perfectly
- © Getty Images
You probably thought of copying Gossip Girl Dreama Walker’s romantic updo the moment you laid eyes on it. Luckily, this is not difficult. The styling of this updo is going to be a success at first try. Have fun styling this soft updo with the braid on one side and the long curl falling across your forehead. You find step by step instructions right here
If you like watching the US series "Gossip Girl" you probably remember seeing the now 26-year old actress wearing hairdos in a style all of her own. Dreama Walker is now starring in the psycho thriller "Compliance". The movie is based on real events and shows how people respond to authority figures. In the movie, the 19-year old fast food store employee Becky (Dreama Walker) is accused of theft and becomes the victim in a dangerous cat-and-mouse game.
At a recent press event Dreama Walker showed another intriguing side of herself. She looked sweet with her soft romantic updo and infectious smile.
How to Style Dreama Walker's Soft Updo
2. Create a side parting. On the side where you created the side parting, start French braiding your side hair at the level of your temple and continue braiding to the back of your head. Now combine the end of the braid and the rest of your hair to a medium high ponytail.
3. Twist the ponytail until you can easily form it into a chignon.
4. At the other side of the parting, take a one inch wide strand of front hair and use curling iron to create a single soft curl. Allow this strand to fall across your forehead and past your ear. You may like to accentuate the end of this stray curl with hair wax.
If you don't have a curling iron you can slightly dampen the front strand of hair and mist it with some hairspray before wrapping it around your finger. Then blow-dry the strand and release it.
5. Hairspray helps to keep the casual look in place for a long time.