1. Floral Head Wrap - Keep things simple and flowery with a bright head wrap. This colorful accessory is the easiest of all the festival hairstyles, and will have you wanting to rock the festival look all year round.
2. Braided Pigtails - Part playful, part bohemian, and completely adorable, loosely braided pigtails make for a fun yet functional festival hairstyle for long hair.
3. Beach Waves – Creating this super-cool festival hairstyle is easy. Simply apply Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME® Elastin Curls Tousle Spray liberally and often. This perfectly undone look is great for festivals because the hotter and more humid the conditions, the better your waves will get.
4. Add Feathers – Whether you need festival hair ideas for long or short hair, you can easily add some whimsy to your 'do with a feathery hair accessory, in the form of a clip or headband.
5. Braided Bangs - Once your bangs have given up the fight against the heat and humidity, it’s time to rescue them with an easy festival hairstyle. Pin them back in a simple little braid and you’re ready to keep on rocking.
6. Add Hair Chalk - Rainbow hair SCREAMS festival season and hair chalk is the ideal way to add temporary color to your hair.
7. Multiple Rope Braids - When it comes to festival hair, the more braids the better. Keeping your hair in braids will also help prevent dreads and tangles from forming while you’re dancing your heart out.
8. Neon Studded Braid - When you’re tired of having your hair in your face, pull it back into a braid and then dress that braid up with some serious neon hair pins.
9. Simple Fishtail - Even though it looks fancy, the fishtail braid is pretty easy to master. And it looks better and better as it falls out, which is why it’s one of our favorite festival hairstyles.
10. Crown Braid - Super romantic and great for controlling static or frizzy hair, a crown braid is the epitome of boho-rocker style. Try accessorizing the braid with some flowers or colorful ribbons.
11. Cover It Up - When all else fails, or on the very last day, you can’t go wrong with a cool straw fedora or wide brimmed floppy hat.
No matter what festival hairstyles take your fancy, don’t forget to stock up on your favorite Schwarzkopf styliste ULTIME® Hairspray and keep one in your bag at all times when hitting up the festival scene this season. A few spritzes will liven up hair that has taken a hit from humidity, sweat, grease and dirt. Schwarzkopf’s summer music festival hair guide will have you looking hot this summer, whether you plan on hitting the festivals or just looking like you are!